· Abacus Mining & Exploration Corporation, an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada. The company holds an option to acquire 75% interest in the Willow copper-molybdenum property located in Yerington, Nevada, as well as explores for Nev-Lorraine claims.
· Abacus Mining & Exploration Corp is Canada based exploration stage mining company. It''s mineral exploration and development operations are in the United States. Some of the company''s projects are the Willow Project and the Jersey Valley project.
· Abacus Mining and Exploration Corp. Abacus is a mineral exploration and mine development company focused on Copper and Gold in North America, with an advanced porphyry Cu-Au project in B.C.and an exploration focus on porphyry Cu and epithermal gold in Nevada.
· Abacus Mining & Exploration''s stock was trading at C$0.09 on March 11th, 2020 when Coronavirus (COVID-19) reached pandemic status according to the World Health Organization (WHO). Since then, AME stock has increased by 76.5% and is now trading at C$0.15. View which stocks have been most impacted by COVID-19.
Abacus Mining and Exploration Corp (Abacus) is a Canada-based exploration-stage company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Canada. The Company operates through the mineral resource industry ...
Abacus Mining & Exploration Corp. stock price, stock quotes and financial overviews from MarketWatch. Abacus Mining and Exploration Corp, AME:CVE profile … Abacus Mining and Exploration Corp (AME:CVE) company profile with history, revenue, mergers & acquisitions, peer analysis, institutional shareholders and more.
A Value Investing assessment for Abacus Mining and Exploration Corp (ABCFF) using Benjamin Graham''s 17-rule framework that Warren Buffett recommends. Free! A Defensive Graham grade requires that all ratings — except the last four — be or more. ...
· Abacus Mining & Exploration Corp has 74.02 million shares outstanding and as of September 01, 2020, had a market capitalization of US$12.94 million. The stocks of Abacus Mining & Exploration Corp trade on the Toronto TSX Ventures Stock Exchange and
Abacus Mining & Exploration Corp are a junior, project generator looking for gold with one mine in development in Canada and two exploration properties. They have a market capitalisation of ~C$10.59M which is a fall of roughly 28% over the last eleven months. As of 08/07/2020 they have ~C$14M debt and ~C$0.8M cash.